Wednesday, January 8, 2014

An appeal . . .

NEW HAMMERS, STRINGS, PIN BLOCK AND SOUNDBOARD!
As many of my readers may already know, I am in the middle of a major renovation of my 1928 Steinway. I ran out of money and have started a campaign on Indiegogo.com to raise the remainder of the funds needed to pay for the work done. Please refer to the link attached and please consider donating to this very worthy endeavor. Any amount, no matter how small, will be greatly appreciated. If you can't give, but know anyone who might be interested in supporting this campaign, please send them the link and help to make this happen!

So, if you can, please do help me with this important project. A musician, after all, cannot live, or hope to pursue his goals, without an instrument on which to practice.  A full description of the project and its costs are disclosed in the link below. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment