Tuesday, February 18, 2014

DELICIOUS LEFTOVERS!

THE GOLDEN RULE IN ANY SICILIAN FAMILY is to never waste food. Traditions die hard and growing up, there were many an evening that my mother would whip up something as if from nothing. So, when you've got some of this and some of that, add a little prosciutto and a side dish, what you've got is a nice bite to eat! It certainly can satisfy one's hunger. Pictured below is a plate of duck prosciutto with roasted vegetables and a dish of octopus and risotto. I meant to post this ages ago but somehow got sidetracked. I have a few things left up my sleeve though and I will be back with more blog entries very soon.
Bon appetito!

ANTIPASTO PLATTER

INSALATA DI RISO E POLPO


What you see is a small plate of roasted vegetables and duck prosciutto and a very small portion of rise salad with octopus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment