Friday, September 28, 2012

My Birthday Dinner 

Last night, my puppy, Ludwig, and I were fortunate enough to be invited to the very cozy and private restaurant, Chez Hal's, to celebrate my birthday. I have to thank the chef profusely for serving some of the most fantastic seafood I've ever tasted. So, thank you, thank you and thank you again!!!

The photographs are self-explanatory, but lest there be any doubt, here is the menu:

Mozarella and Olives 

Carpaccio of Tuna and Scallops with Peppe Rosso

Oysters on the Half Shell

Major Prawns (with the heads and tails on)! ZOWEE!

Cold Boiled Lobsters

Potato Salad

Salad made from Red and Yellow Cherry Tomatoes, Red Onion and Baby Beets

Roasted Pears with Mascarpone and Potato Chip Cookies

Photos attached . . . . OMG! And a good time was had by all! Happy Birthday to me!

Mozzarella and Olives 

Tuna and Scallop Carpaccio with Rd Pepper

Potato Salad and Tomato, Beet and Red Onion Salad


Oysters on the Half Shell, Grilled Shrimp and Boiled Lobsters

No comments:

Post a Comment